Tell Me a Joke - EVE Ninnie

My little skeleton buddy here is quite the jokester and always brightens my day when I come visit him making me laugh with his hilarious pu...

My little skeleton buddy here is quite the jokester and always brightens my day when I come visit him making me laugh with his hilarious puns and jokes. Today, when I asked him for a joke, he told me that "A vampire joined the police force so he could learn the correct way to get a stakeout." HEHE! SO, today, I'm wearing a new Halloween outfit by EVE for the EVE Slim and Pulpy bodies called Ninnie. It comes in 5 great colors, Red, Pink, White, Purple and Orange, so you can choose your favorite for this Halloween season!
🎃🎃🎃
🎃
🎃 Style Details ðŸŽƒ
Outfit/Hat: Ninnie in Orange by EVE SLURL
Shoes: Kaylee Booties in Cocoa by REIGN SLURL
Necklace: Pumpkin Necklace (really old gift from years ago)
Nail Polish: Hallows Eve by Hello Dave SLURL
Hair: Bewitched by Exile SLURL
Body Head 2 Toe: EVE SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: Private Residence
🎃🎃🎃

🎃
🎃 EVE Main Store ðŸŽƒ
🎃🎃🎃

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images