It's Time to Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat! Who doesn't love trick or treating? I know I do! Trick or treating is always fun, I don't care who you are, where y...

Trick or Treat! Who doesn't love trick or treating? I know I do! Trick or treating is always fun, I don't care who you are, where you're from, or how you do it, it's fun! And if you love trick or treating, which obviously, you do, you really must check out Trick or Treat Lane! I'm certainly glad that I did! There's a load of fabulous designers there and all of them have a gift at the door for you and OMG they're awesome gifts! They also have exclusive designs for the event and some are discounted 31% off! HOLY COW! I'm wearing a few of the gifts today and 1 exclusive! I decided I loved both the exclusive for Dark Passions - Koffin Nails and their gift so I put them together! Sugar skulls and candy! Perfect mix for Halloween I think! The Sugar Skulls set is the exclusive set with 9 sugar skull colors, available at a discount for the event, and the Trick or Treat set is the gift with 3 color options! I'm also wearing the gift from Goth1c0, which is the purple bat bow, the gift from Hollyweird, which is the spider necklace, and gift from PurpleMoon, which is the unisex skeleton ring! These are just a few of the great things to get at Trick or Treat Lane so be sure to visit!
🕷🕷🕷
🕷
🕷 Style Details 🕷
Nails: Sugar Skulls (Trick or Treat Lane Exclusive) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Nails2: Trick or Treat (Trick or Treat Lane Gift) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Necklace: Creeper Arachnid Necklace (Trick or Treat Lane Gift) by Hollyweird Event SLURL
Ring: Skeleton Ring {Unisex} (Trick or Treat Lane Gift) by PurpleMoon Event SLURL
Bow: Bats Bow Headband in Purple (Trick or Treat Lane Gift) by Goth1c0 Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Mythic Shadow by Veechi SLURL
Lipstick: Noble in FLF by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Ryleigh by TRUTH SLURL
Location: Private Residence
🕷🕷🕷
🕷
🕷 Trick or Treat Lane 🕷
Runs October 18, 2016 - November 1, 2016
SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spectacle/179/238/55
Website: http://trickortreatlane.blogspot.no/p/shopping-guides.html
🕷
🕷 Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ðŸ•·

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images