Meet Me for Coffee - EGOISME

Anyone want to meet me for coffee? I'll have a pumpkin spice latte... it's one of my favorite things in Autumn for sure... *smiles*...

Anyone want to meet me for coffee? I'll have a pumpkin spice latte... it's one of my favorite things in Autumn for sure... *smiles* Today, I'm wearing this sexy new outfit from EGOISME, it comes in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink, and the top, skirt, and blazer can be worn separately. There's also a variety of great colors to choose from so be sure to check this out!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Outfit: Boss by EGOISME SLURL
Shoes: Caroline Sandals by Pure Poison SLURL
Necklace: Doji in Peace by EarthStones SLURL
Bracelet: TDRF 069 Bracelets in Turquoise by Kunglers SLURL
Eyeshadow: Charade by Veechi SLURL
Lipstick: Kissable Lipgloss in Raspberry by Style by Kira SLURL
Nail Polish: Fall/Winter Solid Double by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Myrtle by MINA SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
Location: Hermoupolis SLURL
⚜⚜⚜


ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images