Pretty in Punk Zombie Killer - JUNES Lena Punk Dress

So, I was looking at this dress, and I originally started out with a camo print from the HUD... but then I tried on the pink one... and the...

So, I was looking at this dress, and I originally started out with a camo print from the HUD... but then I tried on the pink one... and then inspiration hit... I started thinking about how I wanted to do a very girly punk... making it very bad ass while still remaining girly. Then, I thought about how awesome it would be if I made my girly punk a bad ass zombie killer. And then, this happened... *grins* Sooo anyway... this awesome little dress is by JUNES, it comes in 5 standard sizes, and has a HUD to change between 6 fabric designs. Totally perfect for any bad ass punk girl on the grid!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Dress: Lena Punk Dress by JUNES SLURL
Stockings: Fishnet and Lace by Sweet Tea SLURL
Necklace: Punk Collar in Silver & Black by Yummy SLURL
Glove: Noir Lace Gloves by Avanti MP Link
Boots: Combat Plats in Black by REIGN SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Glazed Lipsticks Set 2 by League SLURL
Hair: One Way or Another by Exile SLURL
Guns: 008 Handgun Pack by Purple Poses SLURL
Set: Decorated by Rissa Bolissima
Location: Personal Residence (Private) 
⚜⚜⚜

⚜ JUNES Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images