Alice in Wonderland Fun

Rissa and I were invited to an Alice in Wonderland themed party today, and I decided to do a girly punk twist on the Cheshire Cat. I must s...

Rissa and I were invited to an Alice in Wonderland themed party today, and I decided to do a girly punk twist on the Cheshire Cat. I must say, it came together really very cute! And I normally don't wear neko tails and ears, but hey, it is always fun to dress up! *Gives a big Cheshire Grin*
⚜⚜⚜

Style Details ⚜
Dress: Rylai by Blueberry SLURL 
Jacket: Ducato Leather Jacket in Black by Fishy Strawberry SLURL
Leggings: Ornament Leggings in Fishnet by BAX SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black by Amala SLURL
Necklace: Forget Me Not Necklace in Silver by Lassitude & Ennui SLURL
Ears/Tail: Cheshire Cat (OLD Hunt Gift-No longer available) by Twisted & Spoiled 
Shoes: Anthurium by Glamistry SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour bt YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Glazed Lipsticks Set 2 by League SLURL
Nail Polish: Be My Valentine by Nylon Outfitters SLURL
Hair: Taffy by Oleander SLURL
Prop/Pose: Sexy Alice Drink Me Edition by Avicandy MP Link
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images