JUNES Lara

This dress is new from JUNES , and when someone said Khaleesi, it inspired me. SO, my styling started out in an attempt at a Dragon princes...

This dress is new from JUNES, and when someone said Khaleesi, it inspired me. SO, my styling started out in an attempt at a Dragon princess, but kind of morphed into a Dragon/Snake/Medusa Queen, and end result was really neat I thought, so I went with it. My dear friend Koda took the picture for me, no edit, only windlight. I think it really came out neat, so I hope ya'll do too! Now, let me talk a little more about the dress! The dress comes with a HUD to change between TEN textures, and has the 5 standard sizes plus special fits for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, and TMP. It's a very sexy dress for a very sexy lady! Be sure to check it out!
⚜⚜⚜
PHOTO/WINDLIGHT BY KODAIJIN STARFALL
Style Details
Dress: Lara Dress with HUD by JUNES SLURL
Shoes: Knotted in Snakeskin (RARE Gacha) by N-core SLURL
Necklace: Aztec by Maxi Gossamer SLURL
Bracelet: Boho Bangles in Laquered Gold and Diamonds by Maxi Gassamer SLURL
Eyeshadow: Calypso Eyeshadow by SlackGirl SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair/Headpiece: Medusa (Past Hair Fair Gift) by EMO-tions SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

⚜ JUNES Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images