Faisean Lea Dress

I've been meaning to blog this dress for a while, I just never got around to doing it, so I'm doing it now. I've worn this dres...

I've been meaning to blog this dress for a while, I just never got around to doing it, so I'm doing it now. I've worn this dress by Faisean quite a bit, I just love how versatile it is! You can remove the jacket to have a sexy little dress, or add the jacket for a punky  look. The outfit comes with a HUD to change the dress to three different colors, and the jacket to eight different colors. The dress comes in 5 standard sizes, and sizes for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. The jacket comes in 5 standard sizes, and works well with mesh bodies. So be sure to check this one out. It's well worth it!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress/Jacket: Lea by Faisean SLURL
Stockings: Ornament Leggings in Fishnet by BAX SLURL
Shoes: Gemma Booties by REIGN SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black by Amala SLURL
Necklace: Power Crystal in Clear Quartz by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Holly by TRUTH SLURL
Poses: Manifeste SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Faisean Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images