L'Homme Magazine Show - The 5th Edition

Photo taken by Rissa Bolissima ⚜ Sunday, November 11, 2018 marked the 100th anniversary of the ending of WW1... in honor of this, the...

Photo taken by Rissa Bolissima
⚜
Sunday, November 11, 2018 marked the 100th anniversary of the ending of WW1... in honor of this, the stage was covered with poppies and a moment of silence was had at the start. It was a beautiful way to honor those who fought and helped make our future a positive one.
⚜
The show went really well too! All of the models walked spectacularly, and showed some amazing new items from the featured designers! I'll have to go shopping soon I think...
⚜
A huge thank you to Miss Mami Jewel of Azul, who provided the gorgeous gown the Rissa and I wore for the show. I always feel like a princess when I wear Azul!
⚜⚜⚜

⚜
⚜ Style Details ⚜
Gown: Gizella - Aqua by Azul SLURL
Poppy: Wearable Poppy - Remembrance Day by The Lazy Brit MP Link
Jewelry: Tennis Necklace & Bracelet by EarthStones SLURL
Hair: Char (VIP Group Gift) by Truth SLURL
Pose: Fashion 33 by IsoMotion SLURL
Location: L'Homme Magazine Show Venue
⚜⚜⚜

⚜
To see Rissa's full style details and post, please visit her blog.
⚜⚜⚜
⚜
⚜ L'Homme Magazine SL ⚜
⚜
⚜ MISS SL Organization ⚜
⚜
⚜ AZUL ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images