Dreaming of You

⚜ I'm guilty of being a dreamer... I will think of things I wish would or could happen... who knows... maybe it could one day right...

⚜
I'm guilty of being a dreamer... I will think of things I wish would or could happen... who knows... maybe it could one day right? If you lose hope, what will keep you going? So I will keep being a dreamer... because if I give up on my dreams they'll never come true...
⚜
This fun throw back tank and panty set is new by Blacklace for TGIF sale! This set includes the tank top and panties for Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass & Physique, and 5 standard sizes, all texture change via HUD to 6 super fun prints.
⚜
The pretty new hair by Exile is perfect for all kinds of outfits and is available at the Vanity Event! This hair includes regular and bento rigged hair with a style HUD enabling you to choose between 6 styles of wear, ranging from casual, to chic, to formal depending on how you style your outfit with it! SO DIVERSE! A MUST HAVE! This hair is available in 10 color packs or as an All or Nothing pack.
⚜⚜⚜

⚜
⚜ Style Details ⚜
Outfit: Kristi Throw Back Mesh Tank Top Set (TGIF) by Blacklace SLURL
Bracelet: Hair Tie Bracelet by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Muse (Vanity Event) by Exile Event SLURL
Pose/Phone: Slow Motion Bento Pose Set by Foxcity SLURL
Bed: Boho Platform Bed - Purple Dye by Half Deer SLURL
Plushie: Amethyst Pegasus Pony (Gacha Item) by HEXtraordinary SLURL
Chair: Summer Rattan Chair by Kalopsia SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

⚜
⚜ Blacklace ⚜
⚜
⚜ Vanity Event ⚜
Runs August 1, 2018 - August 25, 2018
⚜
⚜ Exile ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images