Evening Enchantress

⚜ Today I embraced my inner goth, which doesn't happen too often anymore, but I always enjoy it when I decide to do it. I felt li...

⚜
Today I embraced my inner goth, which doesn't happen too often anymore, but I always enjoy it when I decide to do it. I felt like a beautiful vampire emerging for a night on the town... and so the song by Concrete Blonde came to mind... gotta love the vampire song. *Grins*
⚜
This super sexy new dress by LRD-Loud Rebel Design is currently available at On9 with 6 colors to choose from and is made to fit the Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass & Physique mesh bodies.
⚜
The stunning gothic eye makeup and necklace by Zibska are new for the Dark Passions Event - Midsummer Enchantment. The jewelry includes the necklace and earrings with a HUD enabling you to choose between 4 metals and 18 colors. The eye makeup includes appliers for Catwa, LeLutka and Omega heads, and has 12 stunning and dramatic colors to choose from.
⚜
And you'll also want to check out this beautiful nail polish by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, also new for the Midsummer Enchantment event. These nails include appliers for Maitreya, Omega and Slink hands and feet, each with 6 beautiful colors to choose from.
⚜⚜⚜
⚜
⚜ Style Details ⚜
Dress: Vayne - Black (Currently at On9) by Loud Rebel Design Event SLURL
Necklace: Savina (Currently at Midsummer Enchantment) by Zibska Event SLURL
Shoes: Paula by N-core SLURL
Nails: Evening Enchantress (Currently at Midsummer Enchantment) by DP-Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Eye Shadow: Savina Eye Makeup (Currently at Midsummer Enchantment) by Zibska Event SLURL
Lipstick: Halloween Colors Lipstick Set by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Ophelia by Truth SLURL
Poses: *PosESioN* SLURL
Backdrop: Photo Backdrop 010 by Rissa's Attic MP Link
⚜⚜⚜

⚜
⚜ On9 Event ⚜
Runs June 9, 2018 - End of Month
⚜
⚜ LRD - Loud Rebel Design ⚜
⚜
⚜ Dark Passions Events - Midsummer Enchantment ⚜
Runs June 15, 2018 - June 30, 2018
⚜
⚜ Zibska ⚜
⚜
⚜ Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ⚜
⚜⚜⚜


ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images