Waiting for Christmas - Moondance & DP Koffin Nails

Hmm... I wonder what's in the stocking... I'm getting anxious to find out... few more days...! LOL, I always look forward to the Ch...

Hmm... I wonder what's in the stocking... I'm getting anxious to find out... few more days...! LOL, I always look forward to the Christmas stockings full of candy and small fun things... Some things never change and never should!
I was drawn to this jewelry set by Moondance Boutique when I saw it, I love the simplicity of it, making it both elegant and casual at the same time. I didn't realize it at first, but Kat named it thinking of me, which always is an honor. This full jewelry set is available in the Comhar HolliDaze Hunt, and it's a fully functioning set including the necklace, earrings and bracelets with lots of color options, so it's not strictly a Christmas Set. Every woman needs this one for sure!
These fun winter nails are by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails and are currently at Winter Solstice, but only for a couple of more days, so hurry over to get these while you can! They're available for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails, with 12 color options, half with a snow look and half solid colors. Perfect for mixing and matching. *grins*
❅❅❅
Style Details ❅
Sweater/Top: Holiday 2016 Gift (Group Gift) by neve SLURL
Jewelry: Krissy Set (Comhar HolliDaze Hunt) by Moondance Boutique SLURL
Nail Polish: Winter Berry (Winter Solstice Event) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Jelly Sheer by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Hair: Nadia by Elikatira SLURL
Location: Private Residence 
❅❅❅

Comhar HolliDaze Hunt ❅
Runs November 20 - December 31, 2016
NOTE: This is a sim wide hunt on the Comhar Shopping sim.
Winter Solstice Event ❅
Runs December 7 - December 19, 2016
Moondance Boutique ❅
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ❅
❅❅❅

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images