OMG! It's Venom!

So, one of the wonderful ladies I blog for decided to make a dress and name it after me! It's such a huge honor for me to be thought of...

So, one of the wonderful ladies I blog for decided to make a dress and name it after me! It's such a huge honor for me to be thought of when making something! Was such a nice surprise when I logged in to see it, and I really love this dress too! Thank you Miss June! It comes in 5 standard sizes, sizes for all Belleza, EVE, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic, making this dress wearable for anyone! It also comes with a texture changing HUD enabling you to change between 12 solid colors and 12 patterned colors! HOLY COW! SO MANY CHOICES! Be sure to check this out for sure!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Dress: Venom by JUNES SLURL
Stockings: Ornament Leggings in Fishnet by BAX SLURL
Boots: Regency Boots in Black Leather by BAX SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker by Amala SLURL
Necklace: Pentagram Necklace in Silver/Grey by Yummy SLURL
Bracelet: Leather Wrist Band (Past Gift) by Sn@tch SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Holly by BAMBOO SLURL
Hair: Ashley by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose: IsoMotion SLURL
Location: Saint Pete City SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

⚜ JUNES Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images