Blueberry Blogger Consolation Dress Nov. 2015

I, like so many others, jumped at the chance to maybe become a blogger for Blueberry when they announced that applications were open at the...

I, like so many others, jumped at the chance to maybe become a blogger for Blueberry when they announced that applications were open at the end of October/beginning of November, but, alas, I was not successful at this time in my blogging career. However, they did send out this incredible gift to all the bloggers that applied to blog for them! And yes, I totally love this dress! It was incredibly generous of them to even give a gift to their applicants, and is the first time since I started blogging that I've seen a store do anything like it. Needless to say, I was floored, and making it even better is the fact that it came with a HUD to change colors and use stripes or no stripes... SO amazing! While I am a little saddened that I did not get to be a part of the Blueberry blogging team this time, I do fully intend to try again the next time they open applications, I will NOT give up! *Smiles* BUT in the meantime... I get this super cute dress to wear! YAY! OH! And a big congrats to the lucky ones who DID get to be a Blueberry Blogger!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Blogger App Consolation Exclusive Dress (not available) by Blueberry SLURL
Stockings: Sheer Tights by Izzie's SLURL
Necklace: Maria by Gabriel SLURL
Nose Ring: Diamond Nose Stud by PUNCH SLURL
Rings: Midi in Silver by Izzie's SLURL
Boots: Aubry by N-core SLURL
Eyeshadow: Kagayaku by Kodaijin Makeup MP Link
Nail Polish: October Rose by ZOZ SLURL
Hair/Hat: Lynette by enVOGUE SLURL
Poses: Manifeste SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images