PM Hedy - The Grey Lady

This ensemble came together beautifully and reminded me so much of a Grey Ghost, so I refer to it as 'The Grey Lady'. I can just pi...

This ensemble came together beautifully and reminded me so much of a Grey Ghost, so I refer to it as 'The Grey Lady'. I can just picture seeing it walking through an old castle, courtyard, or even by a lake... waiting for something... or simply just watching...
Outfit
Dress: Hedy Gown in Grey (Group Gift) by PurpleMoon SLURL
Gloves: Formal Gloves Metallic Design Basics by Sweet Tea SLURL
Veil: Carrie Hoop Veil in Silver by LCorse MP Link
Roses: Sparkle Roses (Black & Silver Modified) by Black Rose Venom MP Store
Shoes: Donna Glass (Special Offer) by N-core SLURL
Jewelry: Perlline Necklace & Earrings (Gift) by Lazuri SLURL
Eyeshadow: Pria by SlackGirl SLURL
Lipstick: CityLights Lips by SlackGirl SLURL
Lashes: Magnificia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Summer Echo Glitter Polish by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Charlotte by enVOGUE SLURL
Head by Lelutka SLURL
Body by Maitreya SLURL
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL
Poses by Manifeste SLURL

Thanks for reading!

~~{@ VZ


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images