Turquoise Princess

About a week ago, I had the great honor to model for a Zuri Jewelry poster. The set is so gorgeous, and the poster turned out STUNNING, so ...

About a week ago, I had the great honor to model for a Zuri Jewelry poster. The set is so gorgeous, and the poster turned out STUNNING, so I've decided I'd blog about it and detail what I wore in the shoot also. *Smiles* 

Here is the photo done by Shazzy during the shoot, it has become one of my favorite close ups of myself to date, and there are several that I love.
Didn't she do a great job?! I REALLY love it! Still so thrilled that I got to do this shot. Thank you Shazzy!

And now for my style details... *Grins*

~~{@ Outfit @}~~ 
Dress: Sable Gown in Blue by Kastle Rock Couture SLURL
Shoes: Alyss Heels by KC Couture MP Link

~~{@ Jewelry & Accessories @}~~
Necklace/Earrings: Czarina in Turquoise by Zuri Jewelry SLURL
Crown: Asherah in Black Diamond Turquoise by Zuri Jewelry SLURL

~~{@ Cosmetics @}~~
Eyeshadow: Room3 (4) by SlackGirl MP Link
Lipstick: Candy Lipstick (Mauve) by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Lashes: Felicia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Slink Manicure by N-core SLURL

~~{@ Body Parts @}~~
Hair: Carrie by TRUTH SLURL
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL

~~{@ Other Info @}~~
Poses by *PosESioN* SLURL

Thanks for reading! Come back soon for more!

~~{@ VZ


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images