Pumpkin Town 2016 is here!

It's finally October! Which means it's time for my absolute favorite Holiday and Season! I'm so excited I can barely stand it! ...

It's finally October! Which means it's time for my absolute favorite Holiday and Season! I'm so excited I can barely stand it! I'm also beyond thrilled to be selected as a blogger for Pumpkin Town! YAY! Pumpkin Town has been nominated for Avi Choice in 2014 and 2015 for the best event of the year, and I'm sure they'll be nominated again for 2016! So much fun to be had at Pumpkin Town! There's hunts, parties, contests, live singers and DJs going on all month, and not to mention it's a fun environment and great for taking fun Halloween pictures! Be sure to check out their website for dates and times of events being held http://pumpkin-town.blogspot.be/. I know I'll be a frequent visitor to Pumpkin Town this month, so don't miss out on this fabulous sim and Halloween fun! Pumpkin Town will only be here for the month of October!
🎃🎃🎃
🎃
🎃 Style Details 🎃
Top: Lace Crop Top in Black by ISON SLURL
Skirt: Lovett Skirt in Black by Tres Blah SLURL
Shoes: Onyx Heels by REIGN SLURL
Gloves: Noir Lace Gloves by Avanti MP Link 
Necklace: Muted Coven Collar in Black by Zenith SLURL
Face Applier: Dia De Los Muertos 04 by Glam Affair SLURL
Hair: Unusual by Little Bones SLURL
Pose: IsoMotion SLURL
Location: Pumpkin Town 2016 SLURL
🎃
🎃 Pumpkin Town 2016 🎃
Open October 1-31, 2016
🎃🎃🎃
And because I love it, and it's Halloween time, here's a video of fun! My personal favorite version of the Halloween Song!
🎃🎃🎃

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images