MR SL 2017 3rd Audition - ISON & ROWNE

So, the 3rd and final live audition for the MR SL 2017 Pageant has come and gone, and that means the pageant is officially underway. We'...

So, the 3rd and final live audition for the MR SL 2017 Pageant has come and gone, and that means the pageant is officially underway. We've got a great selection of talented guys competing for the title now, and I know without a doubt that they will all do great! For this audition, Kat told me the color was blue, so blue is what I wore, and since I had heard about this Pre Fall Exclusive Fashion Line that ISON & ROWNE were collaborating together on, I chose a dress from there. This line is split up at both locations, and is only available until September 28, then will never be available again, so it's definitely worth checking out. I know I am very glad that I did!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Mica Strapless Gown (ISON & ROWNE Pre Fall Line Exclusive) Links below
Jewelry: Everbloom Collection by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Charade by Veechi SLURL
Nail Polish: Fall/Winter Double by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Rihanna by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose: IsoMotion SLURL
Location: Private Residence 
⚜⚜⚜

THE ISON & ROWNE PRE FALL EXCLUSIVE LINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE 
AUGUST 28-SEPTEMBER 28 AND THEN WILL NEVER BE SOLD AGAIN.
ISON Main Store ⚜
ROWNE Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images