MGB Casting 2016

Over the Summer, I had the opportunity to cast as a model for Models Giving Back, and for the first round of auditions, they instructed us ...

Over the Summer, I had the opportunity to cast as a model for Models Giving Back, and for the first round of auditions, they instructed us to wear something that's our favorite, it didn't matter what, so I chose to go with a favorite genre, Casual Chic, and since it was Summer time, I did a warm Summer going out to the beach or board walk type of look, and while pink isn't my favorite color exactly, I really loved how this look came together and I wore it a lot over the Summer. It also helped me move on to Round 2 of the casting, which I'll talk about below. *Smiles*
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details 
Top: Dakota Blouse (May 2016 Luxe Box) by Stories&Co. by Flowey SLURL 
Shorts: Delores Shorts by Addams SLURL
Shoes: Breeze Sandals in Bubblegum by REIGN SLURL
Glasses: Sunglasses PU2001 by Glamistry SLURL
Phone: Smartphone w/Phone Hold in Pink Love25 MP Link
Necklace: Butterfly Set in Flirt by EarthStones SLURL
Bracelet Left: Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet by Izzie's SLURL
Bracelet Right: Hair Tie Bracelet by Izzie's SLURL
Ring: Fly With Me Friendship Ring by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Haru by Kodaijin Makeup MP Link
Lipstick: Kissable Lipgloss in Strawberry by Style by Kira SLURL
Nail Polish: Summer Echo Glitter Polish by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Coming Up Daisies by Exile SLURL
Poses: Manifeste SLURL
Location: The Keys SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

For Round 2 of the MGB Casting, we were given a bit more of a challenge, the styling theme was Spring/Summer 2016 - Barbara Bui Meets Angel Chen and we were given these links as reference. Barbara Bui SS16 Ready-to-Wear: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2016/ready-to-wear/barbara-bui and Angel Chen SS16 Ready-to-Wear: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2016/ready-to-wear/angel-chen we then had to take ideas from both lines and create our own look. We also weren't allowed to use a mesh head for this round, so it was also a challenge to make my standard face resemble my mesh face so I still felt like me during the casting! But it is good to have a good base face as well because you never know when you'll need to go meshless, so I'm glad I did that. And while I wasn't one of the lucky ones selected as a model for Models Giving Back, I am glad that I tried my best to do it, because what else is there to do really other than your best?
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Bra Top: Oakley in Nude (common Gacha) by Blueberry SLURL
Kimono Jacket: Andreja Kimono in Rose by Emery SLURL
Pants: Rene Pants by Blueberry SLURL
Shoes: Duda in Lipstick by ChicChica SLURL
Jewelry: Agate Accent by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Sentan by Kodaijin Makeup MP Link
Eyeliner: Makeups / 9 Eyeshadows (Gold Liner) by R.icielli MP Link
Lipstick: Idoni by BAMBOO SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Amare by EMOtions SLURL
Pose Left: IsoMotion SLURL
Pose Right: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: The Keys SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images