MR SL 2017 2nd Audition - Tres Blah

For the MR SL 2017 2nd Live Audition, I was given a color that I had to wear by a friend and fellow team member who also is a judge for man...

For the MR SL 2017 2nd Live Audition, I was given a color that I had to wear by a friend and fellow team member who also is a judge for many of the events. The color she gave me for this day was pink, so I wore pink and wore it well I think! I didn't want to go full formal for this one, so when I saw this 2 piece set by Tres Blah, I thought, "Hey! That's perfect!" and ended up buying it in all the colors because for 1, I love how it looks and fits, and 2, I love having options, and with this one, I could change the top and make it more formal, or wear a different bottom and make it completely casual, or wear together for this gorgeous semi formal look. The skirt and top are sold separately, and each include sizes for Belleza's Freya, Isis and Venus, Maitreya Lara, and Slink Hourglass and Physique. Thank you for the fun color challenge Kat, and congrats to the guys who got into the Pageant!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Top: Bella Tank Top in Pink by Tres Blah SLURL
Skirt: Bella Sequin Skirt in Pink by Tres Blah SLURL
Shoes: Shira Sandals by Pure Poison SLURL
Necklace: Crystal Rain Set in Rose by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi SLURL
Lipstick: Noble in Classics by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Cynthia by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
Location: Vintage Romance SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images