MISS SL 2016 Press Presentation - Paper My Portrait

Still late, but better late than never I like to say! So, this was my outfit for the MISS SL 2016 Press Presentation, which means, my next ...

Still late, but better late than never I like to say! So, this was my outfit for the MISS SL 2016 Press Presentation, which means, my next MISS SL post will be for the Grande Finale! For the Press Presentation, the theme was Paper My Portrait, so all the girls had paper themed outfits and they did such a fabulous job, and this was indeed the hardest challenge yet! To read the full challenge details, please see this link, http://missslorganization.net/miss-sl-2016-the-press-presentation-challenge-paper-my-portrait/. While I again didn't dress in the theme too closely, I am still wearing a gorgeous dress by Kastle Rock Couture, which comes in 5 standard sizes and a fitmesh size.
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Never a Bride in Rose Twist by Kastle Rock Couture SLURL
Jewelry: Eternal Blossom by EarthStones SLURL
Shoes: Slingback by N-core SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Aida by BAMBOO SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Enya by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: Angel Manor Estate SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images