LUXE Paris Callas - Look of the Year 2016

Yes, this post is a bit late... BUT this was another of my submissions for LUXE Paris Look of the Year 2016 Contest. This wasn't the st...

Yes, this post is a bit late... BUT this was another of my submissions for LUXE Paris Look of the Year 2016 Contest. This wasn't the styling that pushed me to the next round, but I do think it's a great look regardless, and my good friend Stavaros took the picture for me, so that also is a good reason to make sure it gets blogged! I was feeling very Boho when I styled this one, if it's not obvious... hehehe... This dress comes in 5 standard sizes for the top and skirt too, and it fit well on my Maitreya body! *Smiles* OH and there are a few other colors it comes in too.
⚜⚜⚜

PHOTOGRAPHY BY STAVAROS
Style Details
Outfit: Callas in Navy by LUXE Paris SLURL
Jewelry: Coin Collector by League SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Noble by Izzie's SLURL
Nail Polish: Can't Wait for Autumn by Hello Dave SLURL
Hair: Malibu by TRUTH SLURL
Location: The Keys SLURL
⚜⚜⚜


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images