MISS SL 2016 5th Challenge - L'Enfant Terrible

I'm late again posting this, and still playing the catch up game, but I certainly can't leave the 5th Challenge for MISS SL 2016 ou...

I'm late again posting this, and still playing the catch up game, but I certainly can't leave the 5th Challenge for MISS SL 2016 out after I did all the others! And this is also the last challenge before the Press Release and Grande Finale! For this challenge, the girls needed to take inspiration from L'Enfant Terrible which is a very outrageous Avant Garde type of styling, and all the girls did such a great job on it too! To read full details on the challenge, please visit this link, http://missslorganization.net/miss-sl-2016-the-5th-runway-challenge-lenfant-terrible/ while I again didn't go all out on the theme, I did choose some unusual hair from enVOGUE and a kind of edgey dress from Tres Blah, and I do think it worked well together indeed!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Catcall in Dark Teal by Tres Blah SLURL
Gloves: Hedy Gown (Glove Applier) by PurpleMoon SLURL
Earrings: Tahitian Peal Diamond Earrings in Silver (Past Gift) by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Noble by Izzie's SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Cassandra by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
Location: Angel Manor Estate SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images