Kodaijin Makeup & Tantalum @ Revamped

The REVAMPED Event is running now, and today I'd like to show you a couple of things available right now that you won't want to mi...

The REVAMPED Event is running now, and today I'd like to show you a couple of things available right now that you won't want to miss! So here goes!
First, I'd like to talk about the eye makeup I'm wearing below. It's by a fairly new designer Kodaijin Starfall, who makes some of the best eyeshadows I've seen with great detail and fits, and sooo many options. This one is a Revamped version of one of his best selling sets, with an added color set (brown) as well as a slightly different look to make it have a slight shine on all the other sets as well. Available in this set are applier HUDs for Lelutka, Omega and Slink Visage as well as system tattoo layers for non-mesh heads. OH! And there's 7 color selections, each with 3 levels of color, Vivid, Semi-Vivid, and Muted, and a Black, Silver/Grey, and White option as well!
Next, I'll talk about the jewelry. This lovely necklace is by Tantalum, also at Revamped right now. It has a menu enabling resize, optional full bright, shiny, and glow. You can also change the colors and textures around with the popup making it a very versatile necklace to have. I think I'll be using this one quite a lot myself. *Grins*
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Necklace: Karu Necklace (REVAMPED) by Tantalum Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Yume Ni (REVAMPED) by Kodaijin Makeup Event SLURL
Lipstick: Glazed Lipsticks Set 1 by League SLURL

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images