Purple Witch - DP Koffin Nails at MBA

Today, I was feeling a little bit gothy, and also purple, and well... this happened... BUT I really love how it turned out! I don't oft...

Today, I was feeling a little bit gothy, and also purple, and well... this happened... BUT I really love how it turned out! I don't often let my gothic side out anymore, but sometimes it is nice to let it shine, and these gorgeous nails by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails were perfect for my mood. They are currently available at the Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly event, but only for 1 more day, so you really must hurry to get these before they're gone! They're available for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails with 12 color options. (shown below on the Vista Bento hands using the Omega applier) NOTE: The rings are not bento, I simply posed the hand and adjusted them for the picture.
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Nails: Trendy Enchantment (MBA Bi-Monthly) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Chokers in October Edition (Past Fifty Linden Friday Item) by REIGN SLURL
Rings: Nightmare Ring Set in Silver by Kibitz SLURL
Nose Ring: Diamond Nose Stud by PUNCH MP Link
Eyeshadow: Soft Shadows (MBA Bi-Monthly) by Shiny Stuffs Event SLURL
Lipstick: Essentials LeLutka (MBA Bi-Monthly) by Shiny Stuffs Event SLURL
Hair: Storm by Moon SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly ⚜
Runs January 10, 2017 - January 31, 2017
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images