Glossy Dots Unicorn - DP Koffin Nails

Sometimes, doing unicorn colors is fun for me, it's so different from my usual darkness... and today I had the perfect opportunity to d...

Sometimes, doing unicorn colors is fun for me, it's so different from my usual darkness... and today I had the perfect opportunity to do it! These great nails are by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, and can be found at OMG - Oh My Gacha event! One of 10 nail pallets to try for in the gacha, and all 10 are absolutely fabulous! You can choose to play for Slink & Omega appliers, or Maitreya appliers, with 8 commons and 2 rares to collect at L$50 a pull with a 13% chance at getting the rares. SO bring you luck and extra coins and head on over to collect them all! It's absolutely worth it, so don't miss out! 
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Nail Polish: Glossy Dots (OMG - Oh My Gacha) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black by Amala SLURL
Necklace: Simply Put in Opal by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Soft Shadows by Shiny Stuffs SLURL
Lipstick: Sexy Kisses by Shiny Stuffs SLURL
Hair: Sirena by Spellbound SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

OMG - Oh My Gacha Event ⚜
Runs January 12, 2017 - January 26, 2017
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images