Cracked Love - DP Koffin Nails

I was feeling a little silly tonight after going shopping, and well, strange things happen when I'm in a strange mood... BUT I had way ...

I was feeling a little silly tonight after going shopping, and well, strange things happen when I'm in a strange mood... BUT I had way too much fun doing this picture, and that's what it's all about anyway, right? RIGHT! So the idea for this was "Cracked Love" but it did go a little bit toward punk rock too. These awesome nails by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails were my inspiration. They're an oldie but goodie set, recently updated with appliers for Maitreya and Omega, and of course the Slink version is still available also. These are on sale this weekend for L$75 per applier for the Saturday Sale, SO now is the time to get them, or get new compatibility if you have them already!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Top: Love Sweater (Fifty Linden Friday) by Cosmic Dust SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black by Amala SLURL
Nose Stud: The Heart Nose Stud by Amala SLURL
Nail Polish: All Cracked Up (The Saturday Sale) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails SLURL
Eyeshadow: Essentials LeLutka Applier Set by Shiny Stuffs SLURL
Lipstick: Sexy Kisses by Shiny Stuffs SLURL
Hair: Tonya (Fifty Linden Friday) by elikatira SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images