MR SL 2016 Finale - Faisean Audrey

Ok, yes, this is several months late, as the MR SL 2016 Finale was last October, BUT now I'm trying to do the catch up game, so there w...

Ok, yes, this is several months late, as the MR SL 2016 Finale was last October, BUT now I'm trying to do the catch up game, so there will be more of these soon... LOL... This was the first time I was asked to host for a pageant, and I must say I really enjoyed doing it. I was nervous, of course, but it went very well. I had decided to wear this gown by Faisean paired with jewelry from Fashion Lore in this for a couple of reasons. First, I know the creators, second, they were featured in the FW Solaris Fashion Week during the time of this event, and third, they're really pretty and worked very well together! The gown comes in 5 standard sizes, and a fitted mesh size, and come with a HUD to change the textures of the fabric to 5 different colors and the sparkle to either gold or silver. The jewelry comes with the necklace, earrings, bracelets, and rings, and has a HUD as well for changing it to many colors making it a must have set. I felt like a princess in this ensemble and you will too!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Audrey by Faisean (Currently Unavailable)
Jewelry: Princess w/Gems by Fashion Lore (Currently Unavailable)
Shoes: Crocus by Glamistry SLURL
Hair: Layka by enVOGUE SLURL
Pose (Full): Manifeste SLURL
Pose (Close): *PosESioN* SLURL
⚜⚜⚜
Thanks for reading!

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images