Casting for Siren Productions

Again, I'm way late getting this one posted, but it's still better late than never, right? Anyway, back in January, Siren Productio...

Again, I'm way late getting this one posted, but it's still better late than never, right? Anyway, back in January, Siren Productions had a casting call for models, and I decided to try out and see if I get in, since I did participate in the 24 Event the previous Fall. The application to apply said to style your favorite outfit, and I'll be honest, I don't really have a favorite outfit because I love so many different things, so I decided to style in one of my favorite genres instead. I chose Casual Chic, which I styled in Fall/Winter themes, since it was at the time, Winter, LOL. I think it came together very nicely, and I did end up accepted into Siren Productions, so yay! 
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Top: Tove Turtleneck in Purple by Stories&Co. by Flowey SLURL
Skirt: Raven Jeans Skirt in Blue 3 by Bens Boutique SLURL
Tights: Sheer Tights by Izzie's SLURL
Boots: Prestige 2 in Black by BAX SLURL
Purse: Haight-Ashbury Bag in Black by Reverie SLURL
Phone: Vphone Female (Came with AO) by Vista SLURL
Rings: Persephone by ieQED SLURL
Lipstick: Eyeshadow & Lipstick Applier by Le Petit Atelier MP Link
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair/Scarf: Winter by TRUTH SLURL
Pose: IsoMotion SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images