MISS SL 2016 1st Audition - KRC Sequin Evening Gown

Still catching up... I really slacked off getting these posted! The first audition for the MISS SL 2016 Pageant was the last weekend of Dec...

Still catching up... I really slacked off getting these posted! The first audition for the MISS SL 2016 Pageant was the last weekend of December 2015, and I was asked to be host for it! I really had fun doing the MR SL Finale, so I agreed to do it. Being as it was almost the New Year, I had decided that I wanted to wear something a little bit sparkly... SO I decided on this lovely gown from Kastle Rock Couture. It comes in 5 standard sizes and it did work on my Maitreya body, which I am wearing in the picture below. *Smiles* I hope yall like it as much as I do!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Sequin Evening Gown in Silver by Kastle Rock Couture SLURL
Gloves: Metallic Design Formal Gloves in Basics by Sweet Tea SLURL
Jewelry: Doji in Night Magic by EarthStones SLURL
Shoes: Sierra by KC Couture SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows by Izzie's SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Dasha by TRUTH SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images