Sn@tch Sunshine in Multi - Special Edition Outfit

SO, I've had this outfit styled for a while in my saved outfits folder. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! I've worn it so much that I f...

SO, I've had this outfit styled for a while in my saved outfits folder. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! I've worn it so much that I figured it's time to blog it so I'll be able to get it out of my system. *Laughs* I got this cute little outfit on sale at TDR (The Dressing Room) a couple of rounds ago, unfortunately, I couldn't find it at the main store, BUT the skirt is available in other colors and patterns, so at least there is that! *Smiles* Read on for a detailed style card, enjoy!


~~{@ Outfit @}~~ 
Skirt/Top: Sunshine in Multi by Sn@tch (Past Dressing Room Exclusive, no longer sold, other colors at main store) SLURL
Shoes: Kiania Heels by Eudora 3D (past UBER, no longer available)

~~{@ Jewelry & Accessories @}~~
Necklace: Spring Butterfly Necklace in Pink by Yummy Jewelry SLURL
Ring: Ombre Ring by Yummy Jewelry SLURL
Watch/Bracelet: Billionaire by MANDALA SLURL

~~{@ Cosmetics @}~~
Eyeshadow: Room 2 LELUTKA (7) (Also available for TMP) MP Link LELUTKA
Lipstick: Candy Lipsticks (Magenta) by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Lashes: Felicia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Utility HUD (Comes with Slink Hands & Feet) by Slink SLURL

~~{@ Body Parts @}~~
Hair: Storm by Moon Hair SLURL
Body by Maitreya SLURL
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL

Thanks for reading!

~~{@ VZ




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images