A Miami Summer

I was shopping at UBER a month or two ago, and there was a lot of REALLY cute things that inspired this outfit. It reminds me of a hot summe...

I was shopping at UBER a month or two ago, and there was a lot of REALLY cute things that inspired this outfit. It reminds me of a hot summer day having a walk on the boardwalk or going to a carnival, so I like to think of it as Miami Summer. I really loved how this outfit came together, so I decided to share it. *Smiles* I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

~~{@ Outfit @}~~ 
T-shirt: Koko Mesh Half Crop Top by Blueberry SLURL
Shorts: Cossy Denim Ripped Shorts by Blueberry SLURL
Sandals: Breeze Sandals in Bubblegum by REIGN SLURL

~~{@ Jewelry & Accessories @}~~
Jewelry: Phases by Cae (No longer available) 
Watch: Billionaire by MANDALA SLURL
Sunglasses: Sunglasses PU2002 by Glamistry SLURL

~~{@ Cosmetics @}~~
Lipstick: Candy Lipsticks (Coral) by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Lashes: Felicia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Art Nails in Miami Sunset by Nylon Outfitters SLURL

~~{@ Body Parts @}~~
Hair: Negative by Moon Hair SLURL
Body by Maitreya SLURL 
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL

Thanks for reading!

~~{@ VZ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images