PENUMBRA Fresh Face Casting Audition - June 27, 2015

So after graduating from SMA, I was given some information about a casting for new models only to get into Penumbra Agency. SO, since I'...

So after graduating from SMA, I was given some information about a casting for new models only to get into Penumbra Agency. SO, since I've heard a lot of great things about them, and have gone to several of their shows, I decided that I'd give it a show and apply to audition. I made it past Stage 1, and was called to the runway portion for Stage 2. For the 2nd stage of the casting, we were to model the 2 outfits we styled in the application form for Stage 1, do poses for the outfits, and a statement for the 'Personality' outfit. While I didn't make it past Stage 2 and into the agency, I was really happy with how my outfits turned out, and I wanted to remember and share them. *Smiles*

Modern Safari
~~{@ Outfit @}~~ 
Top: Jayne Tube Top in Safari by Kastle Rock Couture SLURL
Bottom: Cargo Capri Pants by Alyce MP Link
Shoes: Helen Sandals -V3- by Pure Poison SLURL

~~{@ Jewelry & Accessories @}~~
Necklace/Earrings: Kyara Jewelry Set in Desert by MANDALA SLURL
Bangles: Kyara Bangle Set in Serengeti by MANDALA SLURL

~~{@ Cosmetics @}~~
Eyeshadow: Penumbra Fashion Week S/S15 Gift (06) by SlackGirl (No longer Available)
Lipstick: Candy Lipstick (Coral) by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Lashes: Felicia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Metallic Pack in Neutral Gold by alaskametro MP Link

~~{@ Body Parts @}~~
Hair: Holly by TRUTH SLURL
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL

Personality
As a model, I tend to gravitate toward Casual Chic and Boho Chic more than anything else. I love the muted yet still colorful aspect of it. In the outfit I chose for today, I went with a Casual Chic outfit. I chose this, because I tend to be a very simple girl. I love the layered look, and I use leggings a lot to show my legs in a different way. While my style does vary greatly depending on what outfit I'm using, or what has inspired me that day, this style does tend to be a recurring look for me with it's comfortable and cozy look.
~~{@ Outfit @}~~ 
Dress: Cherie Dress in Berry by Emery SLURL
Jacket: Bosworth Denim Shirt in Grey by Emery SLURL
Leggings: Sheer Tights in Black (Less Sheer) by Izzie's SLURL
Shoes: Slingback (Special Offer) by N-core SLURL

~~{@ Jewelry & Accessories @}~~
Necklace: Tempe Necklace in Onyx by Random Matter (No longer Available)
Earrings: Venomous Hoops & Studs by Black Rose Venom (Available upon request, made by me)
Watch: Billionaire in Simple Leather by MANDALA SLURL

~~{@ Cosmetics @}~~
Eyeshadow: Room 2 LELUTKA (7) (Available for TMP Heads also) by SlackGirl MP Link Lelutka
Lipstick: Candy Lipsticks (Mauve) by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Lashes: Felicia Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails: Utility HUD (Comes with Slink Hands & Feet) by Slink SLURL

~~{@ Body Parts @}~~
Hair: Yelena by TRUTH SLURL
Hands & Feet by Slink SLURL

Thanks for reading!

~~{@ VZ




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images