The Little Ladybug

Photo taken by Venom Zanzibar ⚜ I took Baby Rissa to the park... and as I was walking in the meadow... I heard her yell that there wa...

Photo taken by Venom Zanzibar
I took Baby Rissa to the park... and as I was walking in the meadow... I heard her yell that there was a big scary bug... SO I came running to see what was the matter... but it was a sweet little ladybug, so I sat down on the ground with Baby Rissa and showed her that there was nothing to be afraid of.
Photo taken by Rissa Bolissima
This super cute top and shorts is new by Giz Seorn available now at the main store. The top is available in 26 solids and 14 prints with the fatpack HUD, or individual tops in 12 solids and 4 prints, and the shorts are available in 9 solids and 5 embroidered with the fatpack HUD, or individual shorts in 5 solids and 1 embroidered, so fatpack is the way to go for sure if you love all the options! The top and shorts are both made to fit the Belleza Freya & Isis, Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass bodies.
⚜⚜⚜

Style Details ⚜
Outfit: Nikita Bandeau Top & Beckie Denim Shorts by Giz Seorn SLURL
Hair: Aina by Exile SLURL
Pose 1: Simpli Series by an lar Poses SLURL
Pose 2: Little Ladybug by Something New SLURL
Backdrop: Photo Backdrop 004 by Rissa's Attic MP Link
⚜⚜⚜

To view Rissa's full style details and post, please visit her blog.
⚜⚜⚜

Giz Seorn ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images