Dreaming of You

⚜ I'm guilty of being a dreamer... I will think of things I wish would or could happen... who knows... maybe it could one day right...

I'm guilty of being a dreamer... I will think of things I wish would or could happen... who knows... maybe it could one day right? If you lose hope, what will keep you going? So I will keep being a dreamer... because if I give up on my dreams they'll never come true...
This fun throw back tank and panty set is new by Blacklace for TGIF sale! This set includes the tank top and panties for Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass & Physique, and 5 standard sizes, all texture change via HUD to 6 super fun prints.
The pretty new hair by Exile is perfect for all kinds of outfits and is available at the Vanity Event! This hair includes regular and bento rigged hair with a style HUD enabling you to choose between 6 styles of wear, ranging from casual, to chic, to formal depending on how you style your outfit with it! SO DIVERSE! A MUST HAVE! This hair is available in 10 color packs or as an All or Nothing pack.
⚜⚜⚜

Style Details ⚜
Outfit: Kristi Throw Back Mesh Tank Top Set (TGIF) by Blacklace SLURL
Bracelet: Hair Tie Bracelet by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Muse (Vanity Event) by Exile Event SLURL
Pose/Phone: Slow Motion Bento Pose Set by Foxcity SLURL
Bed: Boho Platform Bed - Purple Dye by Half Deer SLURL
Plushie: Amethyst Pegasus Pony (Gacha Item) by HEXtraordinary SLURL
Chair: Summer Rattan Chair by Kalopsia SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Blacklace ⚜
Vanity Event ⚜
Runs August 1, 2018 - August 25, 2018
Exile ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images