MISS SL 2016 Grande Finale

Yes, I'm again quite late with this, BUT as I always say, it's better late than never! It's been quite the journey for the MISS...

Yes, I'm again quite late with this, BUT as I always say, it's better late than never! It's been quite the journey for the MISS SL 2016 contestants, and hopefully it's been a rewarding one for all of them too. For this Grande Finale event, we got to see not one but three fabulous ensembles from the contestants. First we got to see their Victoria's Secret stylings, then we got to see them in their National Costume stylings, and last but certainly not least, we got to see their Formal stylings. It was a long day, lots on anticipation, but we narrowed it down to the top 12, then the top 5, then finally, the winner of MISS SL 2016. Miss Ivyana Szondi has been a fabulous Queen so far and it's been a pleasure to see her continue to shine, but in my personal opinion, every MISS SL 2016 contestant is a shiny gem and will continue to do great things! As for me, well, I'll continue to be around too, just as I was all through the pageant. *Smiles* OH and I almost forgot! Below is the dress I wore hosting the Grande Finale. It's by ISON and has absolutely gorgeous lace detail for the bodice, and the sheer overlay for the top is optional. It came in several colors, and had fits for all the popular mesh bodies out there. *Smiles* I chose black because you can never go wrong with a classic black dress!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Ethereal Gown in Black by ISON SLURL
Bracelet: Diamond Bangles in Platinum by EarthStones SLURL
Shoes: Kiss by N-core SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Aida by BAMBOO SLURL
Nail Polish: Manicure by N-core SLURL
Hair: Kasimire by TRUTH SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: Angel Manor Estate SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images