1001 Nights of Scheherazade

Funny story about this ensemble I've got going here. *Grins* So I'm working on a styling to show the jewelry below, which is called...

Funny story about this ensemble I've got going here. *Grins* So I'm working on a styling to show the jewelry below, which is called Scheherazade, and I thought that these silks by Mirage, called 1001 Nights looked really good with it, so I went with it not really knowing what Scheherazade meant. So while I'm trying to come up with a name that makes sense and suits it, I looked up exactly what Scheherazade is... and behold my shock when Scheherazade is a legendary Persian Queen who told the story of One Thousand and One Nights... Totally an accident but it totally works out!
So anyway, this beautiful new jewelry set is by Moondance Boutique, and comes with a necklace, tikka, bracelet for each wrist, ring for each hand, and 2 types of earrings, with and without the nose chain. The jewelry also has a popup that enables you to change between 8 metal colors, 10 gradient gem colors, and 10 pastel gem colors.
The silks are by Mirage Treasure Co. and they come with system layers for the top and panties, as well as Omega and Lola's appliers, flexy skirt piece, gold belt, and jewelry to match (jewelry is not shown in image below!) so you can wear it with almost every mesh body available as long as there's an Omega converter for it!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Silks: Maya Silks Gown in 1001 Nights by Mirage Treasure Co. SLURL
Jewelry: Scheherazade by Moondance Boutique SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Holly by BAMBOO SLURL
Nail Polish: Solid Spring 2014 by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Harmony by TRUTH SLURL
Poses: *PosESioN* SLURL

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images