105 Weekend - Graduation

Ok I know I've been really slow posting this, and several people have been waiting patiently for it. So here it is (finally) my graduati...

Ok I know I've been really slow posting this, and several people have been waiting patiently for it. So here it is (finally) my graduation weekend! YAY!

The first day of 105 we were told to show up in an outfit we styled up in a kind of casual chic way. So I put together an outfit that I really was loving at the time, was kind of a cute girly gothic ish look, which is totally me, since I so rarely go full goth. It wasn't really very well liked, but I still like it anyway. Below is a picture and style card for it. =)


Dress: [Decoy] Kerri Dress - Lace White
Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* Ducato Leather Jacket - Black
Stockings: BAX Ornament Leggings
Shoes: N-core EDEN
Jewelry: EarthStones Love Always Set - Black Diamond-Platinum
Ring 1: Izzie's - Midi Rings (silver)
Ring 2: EarthStones Eternal Blossom Ring - Platinum-Gothic - Ring
Hair: TRUTH Harmony - Ponytail
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Iron
Makeup 1:  R.icielli - Gray Eyeliner
Makeup 2: *League* Gift: 3 Classic Wing Eyeliners
Skin/Lipstick: *League* Skin Erin Fair -Steel
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: N-core Xtreme Rigged Mesh Feet
Poses: Exposeur

At the end of the first class, we were given the style challenge 'Outrageous Fashion' for Day 2 and I had no idea even where to start with it. Thankfully, my mom was able to stay up with me and help me figure out a look for it. It ended up being so well liked, that they only wanted me to change a few things here and there, and then wear it for the graduation show on Day 3 since the 'Outrageous Fashion' theme was extended to graduation day. I decided not to do a picture for Day 2's outfit since it was indeed very similar to my Day 3 outfit, and Day 3 looks much better. So the image and style card below shows the outfit I wore to the Graduation Day Fashion Show.


Cone Top/Cage Skirt: Chrysalis - Malafemmena
Cincer/Panty/Garter/Stockings: ~Blacklace~ Diacentra: Black Lace Cincher Set
Gloves: :: PM :: Drew Gown - Group Members Gift [MESH]
Shoes: .:.*Queen's*:.  Royal Death Decolte
Necklace: MG - Vallari Metal Ring Neck Collar
Earrings: Cherry - Lola Leaves Earrings - death (No longer Available)
Ring 1: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
Ring 2: Izzie's - Midi Rings (silver)
Headpiece: Chrysalis - Crow Tree Headpiece
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carrie -  reds
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Fair -Steel
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Hazel
Eye Makeup 1: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Radiance Shadows Group Gift June12 (No longer Available)
Eye Makeup 2: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Eyeliner Pack
Lipstick: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Candy Lipsticks - ALL
Nails: By Snow - Fashionable Black Manicures
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Poses: PosESion

We were able to invite friends and family to sit in the audience and watch the show for graduation. I was so happy to have my mom and a few other friends there for support! One of my friends decided to take pictures during the show, and he posted them all to Flickr for me and whoever else wanted to see them. (Here's the link for the Flickr album https://www.flickr.com/photos/daneluvrbri/sets/72157650359807201) After we did the runway walk, we were brought back to the classroom for a little bit, heard from the teachers and a message from Marcus on modeling. We were told that we'd have results as soon as possible on who passed and who would be repeating 105. Of course I was completely nervous, waiting and I do NOT get along! Later that day though a notecard was sent out with the graduating class. I opened it up, and I was on the passing list! I squealed with joy! This link was sent out later with the official press release. http://missslorganization.com/miss-sl-academy-graduation-the-results/

A couple of days later, the diploma came! I was SO excited! I put the framed version over my fireplace in my house, and the texture version in my profile and sent it to all my friends squeaking with excitement. My boss Spooky was so proud she even put it out in her store for a while with balloons around. THAT made me feel good for sure! Below is the diploma image, isn't it pretty?!



Later on, we were contacted about being featured in a magazine with our graduation outfits. There were 2 different magazines featuring the graduates. ModelS Magazine ModelS Magazine Issue 22 And MISS SL Magazine MISS SL Magazine Issue 1 I'm so thrilled to be featured in both magazines! It's a great honor to me!

Well, I think this about wraps it up, and finishes my MISS SL Academy adventures! Stay tuned for more posts and adventures by me!

~~{@ VZ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images