Building Applied to Fashion Class Assignment

I totally meant to have this done a long time ago, but it was a more complex outfit, so I had to think of a new way to do this post. One of ...

I totally meant to have this done a long time ago, but it was a more complex outfit, so I had to think of a new way to do this post. One of the requirements we had to complete before graduation is a class on building and applying it to fashion. A few days after the class, we were sent a box filled with sculpts, meshes, etc. to build with, and told to style an outfit using at least one thing from the box. Well, of course the items we were given to work with were quite challenging to test us. I was playing around with different things, tried several things in different ways, til I finally found something I could work with. Inspiration struck! And my outfit turned into a kind of 'Dark Carnival wind-up doll' and looked FABULOUS in the end!


Dress: drbc - Slam Dance Dress - Obsidian Glint (past Gacha, no longer available)
Skirt: Building Assignment (NOT AVAILABLE)
Belt/Shoulder: Building Assignment - (BRV Sparkles Roses linked together) Red Sparkle Rose MP Link / Purple Passion Sparkle Rose MP Link
Gloves: PM Drew Gown PurpleMoon Mainstore
Stockings: BAX Ornament Leggings Fishnet BAX Mainstore
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Zest Pumps Maitreya Mainstore
Jewelry: EarthStones Simply Put Onyx EarthStones Mainstore
Key: MW ilweran : Wind Up Silver (tinted a little darker) Marketplace Link
Hair: TRUTH Olinda TRUTH Mainstore
Eye Makeup: Layer 1 - League Classic Wing Eyeliner 3 League Mainstore
Layer 2 - R.icielli Grey Eyeliner Ricielli Makeup Marketplace Promotion Pack
Lipstick/Skin: League Erin Fair Steel - Lipstick 6 League Mainstore
Eyes: IKON Hope Hazel IKON Mainstore
Hands: Slink Casual SLINK Mainstore
Feet: Slink High SLINK Mainstore
Poses: PosESion PosESion Mainstore

I hope you've enjoyed this post and outfit as much as I did! Check back soon for my final installment of modeling school adventures!

~~{@ VZ




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images