I am...

ღ  I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, ...

 I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, but not bitter. I am depressed, but not giving up.
The Cosima Ruffle Top and Skirt Shorts are new by Giz Seorn and available now at FaMESHed. The top is available in 10 single color and 3 Valentine print versions, or as a fatpack with a total of 30 options, including Valentine prints. The skorts are available in 10 singles, or as a fatpack with 36 options. Both the top and skorts are made to fit Belleza Freya, Legacy, Maitreya Lara, and Slink Hourglass mesh bodies.
The Yasmin hair is new by Exile and available now at their main store! It includes the rigged mesh hair with HUD enabling you to choose between 150 colors.
The Dark Foiled Valentine nails are by Dark Passions, and available now at the Valentine's Shop & Hop Event by Linden Labs! The set includes appliers for Maitreya, Omega and Slink hands and feet, each with 6 colors to choose from. And while you're there don't forget to pick up the gift which is the light version of these beautiful nails!
The Chained Heart Collection by Vidarr's Legacies is available now at the Southern Charm Event. These plaques are available in 6 different sayings, each with a blank plaque texture that you can download and create your own sayings with. Shown above is the 'Never Give Up' plaque.
Style Details ღ
Outfit: Cosima Ruffle Top & Skirt Shorts (FaMESHed) by Giz Seorn Event SLURL
Stockings: Sheer Tights by Izzie's SLURL
Rings: Lover Ring Set (Collabor88) by Yummy Event SLURL
Nail Polish: Dark Foiled Valentine (Valentine's Shop & Hop) by Dark Passions Event SLURL
Hair: Yasmin (New Main Store Release) by Exile SLURL
Plaque: Chained Hear - Never Give Up (Southern Charm Event) by Vidarr's Legacies Event SLURL
Pose: Detached by Foxcity SLURL
Backdrop: Flutter by Foxcity SLURL
ღღღ

FaMESHed ღ
Runs February 1, 2020 - February 27, 2020
Giz Seorn ღ
Valentine's Shop & Hop ღ
Runs February 6, 2020 - February 23, 2020
Dark Passions ღ
Exile 
Southern Charm Event 
Runs February 10, 2020 - March 5, 2020
Vidarr's Legacies ღ
ღღღ
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images