I am...

ღ  I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, ...

ღ
 I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, but not bitter. I am depressed, but not giving up.
ღ
ღ
The Cosima Ruffle Top and Skirt Shorts are new by Giz Seorn and available now at FaMESHed. The top is available in 10 single color and 3 Valentine print versions, or as a fatpack with a total of 30 options, including Valentine prints. The skorts are available in 10 singles, or as a fatpack with 36 options. Both the top and skorts are made to fit Belleza Freya, Legacy, Maitreya Lara, and Slink Hourglass mesh bodies.
ღ
The Yasmin hair is new by Exile and available now at their main store! It includes the rigged mesh hair with HUD enabling you to choose between 150 colors.
ღ
ღ
The Dark Foiled Valentine nails are by Dark Passions, and available now at the Valentine's Shop & Hop Event by Linden Labs! The set includes appliers for Maitreya, Omega and Slink hands and feet, each with 6 colors to choose from. And while you're there don't forget to pick up the gift which is the light version of these beautiful nails!
ღ
The Chained Heart Collection by Vidarr's Legacies is available now at the Southern Charm Event. These plaques are available in 6 different sayings, each with a blank plaque texture that you can download and create your own sayings with. Shown above is the 'Never Give Up' plaque.
ღ
ღ
ღ
ღ Style Details ღ
Outfit: Cosima Ruffle Top & Skirt Shorts (FaMESHed) by Giz Seorn Event SLURL
Stockings: Sheer Tights by Izzie's SLURL
Rings: Lover Ring Set (Collabor88) by Yummy Event SLURL
Nail Polish: Dark Foiled Valentine (Valentine's Shop & Hop) by Dark Passions Event SLURL
Hair: Yasmin (New Main Store Release) by Exile SLURL
Plaque: Chained Hear - Never Give Up (Southern Charm Event) by Vidarr's Legacies Event SLURL
Pose: Detached by Foxcity SLURL
Backdrop: Flutter by Foxcity SLURL
ღღღ

ღ
ღ FaMESHed ღ
Runs February 1, 2020 - February 27, 2020
ღ
ღ Giz Seorn ღ
ღ
ღ Valentine's Shop & Hop ღ
Runs February 6, 2020 - February 23, 2020
ღ
ღ Dark Passions ღ
ღ
ღ Exile ღ
ღ
ღ Southern Charm Event ღ
Runs February 10, 2020 - March 5, 2020
ღ
ღ Vidarr's Legacies ღ
ღღღ
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images