Water Battle

Rissa totally knocked me down and shot me with a water gun! Ask her though and she'll say I started it... but I am totally and comple...

Rissa totally knocked me down and shot me with a water gun! Ask her though and she'll say I started it... but I am totally and completely innocent!
🌴
This sexy new bikini by Blacklace is available now at a discount for the TGIF sale at the Blacklace main store. This bikini includes a HUD enabling you to choose between 6 designs, and is made to fit the Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus, Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass & Physique mesh bodies.
🌴🌴🌴

🌴
🌴 Style Details for Venom ðŸŒ´
Swimwear: Cordelia Coastal Mesh Bikini (TGIF) by Blacklace SLURL
Shoes: Studded Leather Flip Flops by Reign SLURL
Hair: Drive by Exile SLURL
Pose/Gun: Water Battle by SamPoses SLURL
Location: Baja Sands SLURL
Photo taken by Rissa Bolissima
🌴🌴🌴

🌴
To view Rissa's full style details and post, please visit her blog.
🌴🌴🌴

🌴
🌴 Blacklace Lingerie ðŸŒ´
🌴🌴🌴

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images