MISS SL 2017 2nd Challenge - Spring is in the Air

The 2nd Challenge for the MISS SL 2017 Pageant has come and gone, and I must say, I really enjoyed this one. There were so many gorgeous en...

The 2nd Challenge for the MISS SL 2017 Pageant has come and gone, and I must say, I really enjoyed this one. There were so many gorgeous ensembles shown by the contestants, I am certain that the judges had a very difficult time scoring them! For this challenge, the girls were instructed to style an outfit expressing something to do with Spring, whether it be flowers, animals, trees, really whatever Spring means to them. Full challenge details can be seen at the following link: http://missslorganization.net/miss-sl-2017-the-second-runway-challenge-spring-is-in-the-air/ I cannot wait to see what comes next, and I am sure these lovely ladies of MISS SL will totally ROCK it! 
For my outfit, shown below, I am wearing a super cute Spring dress by Bakaboo, which comes in 5 standard sizes, but it fit perfectly on my Maitreya body. I paired it with pieces from the Diana set by Moondance Boutique, the color option was a perfect match to enhance the colors in the dress! 
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Spring Mod Dress in Florals by Bakaboo SLURL
Shoes: Grace Summer (Special Offer) by N-core SLURL
Jewelry: Diana Set by Moondance Boutique SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows for LeLutka by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Sucre by eXxEsS SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
Location: Rose Theater - Angel Manor Estate SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

MISS SL Organization ⚜
Bakaboo ⚜
Moondance Boutique ⚜
⚜⚜⚜


ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images