Death's Bloody Valentine - DP Koffin Nails

Many who know me, know that I love vampire things... and when LeLutka put out the beast teeth... I squealed with joy to finally be able to ...

Many who know me, know that I love vampire things... and when LeLutka put out the beast teeth... I squealed with joy to finally be able to be a vampire again. And then I saw these new nails by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, and... inspiration hit. While it is true that the original idea was a little more gruesome, I truly love how this photo turned out... You can find these great Etched Heart nails at BodyFy and they do have cleaner, less bloody options as well. They're available for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails. 
💓💓💓
💓
💓 PHOTOGRAPHY BY KODAIJIN STARFALL 💓
💓
💓
💓 Style Details ðŸ’“
Necklace: Vallari Metal Ring Neck Collar by Maxi Gossamer SLURL
Earrings: Falling Leaves Earrings in Frost by EarthStones SLURL
Nail Polish: Etched Hearts (BodyFy) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Charade by Veechi SLURL
Lipstick/Teeth: Beast Teeth by LeLutka SLURL
Hair: Agathe by Rowne SLURL
Prop/Pose: Wearable Sleeping Beauty Coffin in Red Roses by Boudoir SLURL
Photography by Kodaijin Starfall
💓💓💓

💓
💓 BodyFy 💓
Runs February 8 - February 24, 2017
💓
💓 Dark Passions - Koffin Nails 💓
💓💓💓
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images