Oh Christmas Tree - Moondance

Tonight, I've had Oh Christmas Tree stuck in my head, so I figured why not dress like a Christmas present, and take a picture with a tr...

Tonight, I've had Oh Christmas Tree stuck in my head, so I figured why not dress like a Christmas present, and take a picture with a tree. *Hee* Plus, it's fun, and I'm in the spirit at least! I love Christmas trees! So now to business! (SEE I can be business like! LOL!) There's only a few more days of Advent Gifts, and this necklace and bracelet set are worth going to Moondance Boutique for. The necklace and bracelets are fully functioning with texture and metal change, allowing you to make it suitable for any time of year! Don't forget also there's several hunts going on right now with full functioning jewelry sets as the gifts, so find them while you're shopping at Moondance Boutique
🎄🎄🎄
🎄
🎄 Style Details ðŸŽ„
Dress: Luxe Party Dress (December 2016 Luxe Box) by Tres Blah SLURL
Jewelry: Euridice Necklace & Bracelets (Advent Calendar) by Moondance Boutique SLURL
Eyeshadow: Charade by Veechi SLURL
Nail Polish: Glitter Snow by ZOZ SLURL
Hair: Cerys by TRUTH SLURL
Tree: Christmas Tree in Silver by LAQ SLURL
🎄🎄🎄

🎄
🎄 Moondance Boutique ðŸŽ„
🎄🎄🎄

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images