LUXE Paris Nantucket at Swank - Look of the Year 2016 Contest

So, when I got up today, I received some very exciting news. I was one of the top 5 selected in week 2 for the LUXE Paris Look of the Year...

So, when I got up today, I received some very exciting news. I was one of the top 5 selected in week 2 for the LUXE Paris Look of the Year 2016 contest, meaning I get to move on to round 2! YAY! This is the picture and styling the was selected this time, and this dress is currently available at the SWANK Event, along with other really cute outfits in the same theme. This dress comes in 5 standard sizes with special sizes for Belleza and Maitreya mesh bodies. 
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Dress: Nantucket Sundress (Swank Event) by LUXE Paris Event SLURL
Necklace: Lexi Set in White Lace Agate by EarthStones SLURL
Ring: Fly With Me Friendship Ring by EarthStones SLURL
Shoes: Ibiza by N-core SLURL
Hat: Wide Brim Straw Hat by Mikunch SLURL
Eyeshadow: Sentan by Kodaijin Makeup Marketplace
Lipstick: Jelly Sheer Lipsticks by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Nail Polish: Le Spring Nails Set (No longer available) by Figure 
Hair: Stella by MINA SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: Private Residence


SWANK Event
SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/191/17/2004
⚜ LUXE Paris Main Store ⚜
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images