MISS SL 2016 1st Challenge - The Ethnic Chic - ISON

The MISS SL 2016 Pageant is officially under way, and yes, I know I am again, late in posting this, I will be caught up soon though! SO, fo...

The MISS SL 2016 Pageant is officially under way, and yes, I know I am again, late in posting this, I will be caught up soon though! SO, for this first challenge, the contestants were to do a styling based on Ethnic Chic, and totally wow the judges, and I think they did just that! To read the full details of the styling challenge, please read this link from the official MISS SL press release, http://missslorganization.net/miss-sl-2016-the-ethnic-chic-ss-2016-styling-challenge/ While I didn't base my styling for this off of the challenge, this is what I wore to announce the contestants. *Smiles* It's simple, elegant, and sexy all at once, ISON did a great job on this dress for sure.
UPDATE: This link was released with a full length video of the official 1st Challenge along with a Flickr album with pictures from the show. http://missslorganization.net/miss-sl-2016-pictures-and-video-from-the-1st-runway-challenge/  Enjoy!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Spy Dress in Black by ISON SLURL
Shoes: Begonia by Glamistry SLURL
Earrings: Diamond Studs in Brilliant by EarthStones SLURL
Ring: Eternal Blossom in Gothic/Platinum by EarthStones SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Hair: Kasimire by TRUTH SLURL
Pose: Manifeste SLURL
Location: Angel Manor Estate SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images