Happy Valentine's Day

SO... I'm not really crazy about Valentine's Day, you could even say I'm Anti-Valentine's Day, and I'll be honest, I...

SO... I'm not really crazy about Valentine's Day, you could even say I'm Anti-Valentine's Day, and I'll be honest, I'm really ready for the pink and red hearts to go away already! *Giggles* BUT I did want to do something 'Valentiney' today, so when I saw this outfit from Sn@tch, where it's kind of a goth/emo/punk Valentine look, I was like... "Hmmmmm maybe I'll wear that and make a Valentine's Day Post with a dark edge to it..." SO that's what I'm doing now! The outfit did turn out really cute too I think. The pants have Omega applier and system layers with leg cuffs, and the tank top is mesh with 5 standard sizes. Then I added the jacket, boots and jewelry to finish off the look! Full style details below.
ღღღ
ღ
ღ Style Details ღ
Tank/Pants: Broken Hearted Outfit (V-day Special) by Sn@tch SLURL
Jacket: Ducato Leather Jacket in Black by Fishy Strawberry SLURL
Boots: Lizzy Boots in Black by REIGN SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black by Amala SLURL
Necklace: Tender by Cae SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour by YS&YS SLURL
Lipstick: Aida by BAMBOO SLURL
Nail Polish: By My Valentine by Nylon Outfitters SLURL
Hair: Arden by Truth SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
ღღღ

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images