SPIRIT Liko Outfit - C88 01-16

I was doing my regular event shopping when I saw this dress at Collabor88. I fell in love with the colors of it, so I just had to have it! ...

I was doing my regular event shopping when I saw this dress at Collabor88. I fell in love with the colors of it, so I just had to have it! I had a lot of fun styling this one up, and it comes in fitmesh for standard SL, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP bodies. Same for the jacket, and there are other colors available at the event. I hope y'all like this look as much as I do! 
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Liko Dress in Black (Currently at C88) by SPIRIT Event SLURL
Jacket: Liko Jacket in Black (Currently at C88) by SPIRIT Event SLURL
Stockings: Ornament Leggings in Fishnet by BAX SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Choker in Black (Currently at K9) by Amala Event SLURL
Necklace: Power Crystal Necklace in Clear Quartz by EarthStones SLURL
Rings: Maluma Rings in Turquoise (Currently at C88) by MINIMAL Event SLURL
Nose Stud: Diamond Nose Stud by PUNCH SLURL
Shoes: Breakup Pumps by REIGN SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glamour Makeup (Currently at Dressing Room) by YS&YS Event SLURL
Lipstick: Jelly Sheer Lipstick by Blacklace Beauty SLURL
Nail Polish: Mirror Nails (Past Cosmetic Fair GIFT) by Shakeup! MP Store
Hair: Arden by TRUTH SLURL
Pose Left: Marukin SLURL
Pose Right: Manifeste SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images