The 24 Event 2015 - Pose Modeling - Zibska

As I stated in my previous post, I was thrilled to be able to participate in The 24 Event 2015. While I was only in one of the shows, I was...

As I stated in my previous post, I was thrilled to be able to participate in The 24 Event 2015. While I was only in one of the shows, I was also a pose model in the mall for three shifts during the event. For those three shifts, I wore an exclusive outfit from Zibska. As some of you might know, Zibska is amazing for those unusual and Avant Garde looks, and this outfit did not let down! I decided to draw on Tim Burton to inspire my styling a bit for this, and just had fun with it. In the end, I really loved how it looked! So below is my outfit and style details. I hope you like it as much as I do!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details
Outfit: Cherie (Limited Edition) by Zibska SLURL
Boots: Lantana Ankle Boots by Glamistry SLURL
Rings: Midi Rings in Silver by Izzie's SLURL
Makeup Layer 1: Rival Black Combo Makeup by Glamorize SLURL
Eyeshadow Layer 2: Game in White/Black (Past Hunt Gift) by White Widow 
Lashes: Magnificia by Gaeline Creations SLURL
Nails 1: Manicure (White) by N-core SLURL
Nails 2: Fresh & Light (Black Squiggles) by Nylon Outfitters SLURL
Nails 3: Miami Sunset (Black) by Nylon Outfitters SLURL
Hair: Tethys by Zibska SLURL
Poses: Manifeste SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Thanks for reading!

ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images